Daily Dog Visit
- Includes a walk that reinforces your good leash habits, or backyard play (fenced-in yards only), plus waste removal, fresh water and a “report card” note so you know we were there.
- Each visit lasts 20-25 minutes
- Waste removal, fresh water
- One dog: $20
- $4 each additional dog
- Discount available for 5-day weekly bookings
- Includes playtime, kitty litter cleaning, replenished food, fresh water and a note so you know we were there.
- $20 per visit for one cat; $4 each additional cat
- $50 for one pet per 24 hours
- Boarding at my pet-safe home (fenced-in large; loving family members; medium and large crates available if used; no poisonous plants in or outdoors)
- Additional $5 fee is assessed on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
- Cost is in addition to daily visit fees.
- $5 for pills or liquids
- $10 for injections
- Cost is in additional to daily visit fees
- At no additional fee, we’ll collect mail, water plants, turn on lights, collect trash cans and handle any other light tasks that make your home appear occupied to outsiders.
- Please inquire if you need additional tasks completed or are interested in longer-term house sitting.
Please be sure to review our Policies page for more details.
Our goal is to make your pet as comfortable and as happy as possible while you are away. Our policies help ensure that. FORMS: In addition to acknowledging that you have read these policies, all new clients will be asked to sign a Service Agreement and fill out a New Client Form. OFFICE HOURS: Our … Continue reading Policies
We serve the following parts of Montgomery County, Maryland: Bethesda Chevy Chase Garrett Park Glen Echo Kensington Olney Potomac Rockville Silver Spring Takoma Park Wheaton White Oak If your town is not listed but you’re near one of these locales, we’d be happy to work with you. Contact us at 301-768-7065 or email@example.com. Note: We … Continue reading Service Areas
Payments are due at the time of service for one-off visits; weekly clients may provide payment at the end of the week. Payments are accepted by cash, personal check or with a credit card via PayPal. Note: PayPal payment subject to a small processing fee. Receipts are provided via email.